Shipping and Delivery
- Shipping, delivery, pick up and installation details are included in all listings. Please read carefully to ensure that pick up, delivery, shipping is available to your location for the work you purchase.
- Please note any date limitations on shipping, delivery and pick up.
- If you have questions regarding shipping or would like a shipping estimate for a specific work to your location, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon purchase, buyers will be contacted regarding shipping, delivery or pick up arrangements.
- Unless otherwise noted, shipping and handling costs are the responsibility of the buyer. When you purchase an item, you are accepting any and all shipping and packing costs, and all other applicable charges.
- Shipping method can be modified upon request and with the approval of the artist.
- Final shipping and handling charges will reflect actual costs, including credit card processing fees.
- Artists and Cranbrook staff are prepared to assist as quickly as possible to ensure that buyers receive purchases in a timely fashion. Please email email@example.com with any questions.
- All purchases are FINAL. No refunds or exchanges are permitted.
- Experiences are non-transferable and must be used by the buyer. Buyer assumes all responsibility for redeeming the item within the time period specified in the listing.
- Every effort has been made to describe items completely and accurately. All items are sold AS-IS and WHERE-IS.
- Local sales tax is calculated at check out.
- For any international shipments, the buyer is responsible for any import duties and/or taxes.